CheySecondLife

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Friday, February 11, 2011

Whimsical Times No. 12

Posted on 9:34 PM by Unknown
Written 12 February, 2011

Whimsical Times No. 12
< For three years now Whimsy has had its own newsletter. Here's the twelfth issue, hot off the press. Click on the images for higher resolution. IM Cheyenne Palisades if you would like a copy of our ThincBook, which includes all all twelve issues.

  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Life 2.0... Finally
    Sweetie and I have been wanting to see Jason Springarn-Koff's 2009 Second Life-based documentary Life 2.0 since forever. Tonight we fou...
  • Glitch and Happenstance: Part I: Capturing the Moment
    Written 25 January, 2011 Glitch and Happenstance Part I: Capturing the Moment Here's a collection of photos I've taken over the year...
  • Chey's Hair Base
    Written 21 November, 2010 Chey's Hair Base I have a long head which is not attractive when I'm not wearing prim hair. Of course, I a...
  • Glitch and Happenstance: Part III: Contrived Photos
    Written 25 January, 2011 Glitch and Happenstance Part III: Contrived Photos Police Raid on the Forsaken Sim Adventures in Perspective My fri...
  • Glitch and Happenstance: Part VI: Sweetie, Snapshot Wizard
    Written 25 January, 2011 Glitch and Happenstance Part VI: Sweetie, Snapshot Wizard
  • Micro Ostrich
    That's me at Sweetie's feet-- A tiny ostrich with a windup key. Just LOOK how tiny!
  • I Work on the Swamp
    Written 7 June, 2011 I Work on the Swamp I tweaked the little swamp on Whimsy today-- added a crane and a red-eared turtle and this lurking ...
  • Plants
    Three-Prim Plants Make the World A Better Place Written 6 March, 2011 Plants I love Second Life plants. They transform inhospitable landscap...
  • Runaway Giraffes
    Written 19 November, 2010 Runaway Giraffes Our sim neighbor Leaf has put a herd of giraffes on the Whimsical Mischief sim, which can be foun...
  • Kaboom Rocket
    Written 27 January, 2011 Kaboom Rocket For a while now Sweetie and I have been puzzing about how to transport avatars from this little islan...

Categories

  • Marnix (1)
  • Second Life (1)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (74)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (25)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2012 (101)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (23)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2011 (198)
    • ►  December (20)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (31)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (20)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ▼  February (17)
      • Chey Encounters the Copybot
      • Turtles
      • Gone is Gone!
      • By Dawn the Bull is Exhausted and Chey's Textures ...
      • Chey Rides the Bull Late into the Night Trying to ...
      • The Rocket Flies!
      • Happy Valentine's Day
      • Rosie on Her Rounds
      • Lucky Photo
      • Whimsical Times No. 12
      • Riddle Solved!
      • Can You Find This Spot on Whimsy?
      • That Stumping Sound
      • Concurrency Up?
      • Things Quietly Get Better
      • Don't Sit in the Geyser!
      • Ride the Leaf
    • ►  January (23)
  • ►  2010 (127)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ►  November (20)
    • ►  October (50)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (13)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile